Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Rfusion and its manufacturing partners produce 1 x 9/ SFF/ SFP/ SFP Copper/ CSFP/ GBIC/ GBIC Copper/ SFP+/ XFP/ Xenpak/ X2/ QSFP+/ CFP; Video and PON transceivers; Dual fibre/ Single fibre ( WDM ) / CWDM/ DWDM; 850nm/ 1310nm/ 1490nm/ 1550nm/ 1270 - 1610nm; data-rate of 155M/ 1.25G/ 2.125G/ 2.5G/ 3G/ 4G/ 6G/ 8G/ 10G/ 40G/ 100Gbps; transmitting distance from 150m up to 200km.
We supply a broad range of high performance fibre optical components for Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs) and Access Networks (ANs), to address your optical communication needs.
Rfusion can also develop one off, filter and splitter components made to your specification.
Automation for physical optical connectivity enables applications with benefits beyond CAPEX and OPEX savings. Data center operators and telco providers can now provision a circuit within seconds, vs days, through SDN orchestration software. Efficiency is significantly increased with an end to end workflow process. Removing “hands in the plants” allows higher level of security in the network.
It’s a game changer in the physical connectivity space that’s overdue for innovation.
ROME® offers a pure optical connection through Wave2Wave’s patented Mechanical Latching Technology. Connectivity through ROME is passive, which allows scalability and future-proof through transparency of data rates and protocols. Reliability is redefined as almost no failures affect services carrying through ROME, including facility power outage.
From 64kbps to 100Gbps
Copper to copper converters
RS232, RS485 to E1
Copper to Fibre Converters
E1, E3 to fibre
STM1, STM4 to fibre
CWDM and DWDM
Switches, routers, IOT, fibre optics, fibre converters, media converters.
We recommend only the best solution not what's in a partners catalogue.
Please contact us for further information
• Cable-in-a-Box is a companion to switches
• Cables in the box connect port to port with no slack
• Cable-in-a-Box adds to the sales of switches, with more revenue
• High quality and low cost from factory directly
• Plug & play for system turn-up to save deployment time
• Configured, ordered & arrived on site with switches together
• One part number & all cables needed are in the box
• Reduced & removed issues due to messy cabling
• Simplified for end user customers throughout the process